Friends of Laphroaig Sweepstakes Competition Terms & Conditions
To reward loyalty, members of the Friends of Laphroaig® programme will have a chance to win a access to an intimate online tasting master class with Barry MacAffer, distillery manager, with the purchase of any 25YO or Ian Hunter expression.
To win the master class you must be registered as a Friend of Laphroaig, have ordered at least one of the following expressions: 25 Year Old Cask Strength 2021, 25 Year Old Cask Strength 2022, 25 Year Old Cask Strength 2023, Ian Hunter Book 4, Ian Hunter Book 5, between January 1st 2023, and before 23:59 on December 31st 2023. Winners will be selected at random and contacted directly via email.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the Friends of Laphroaig Sweepstakes Competition, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The competition is run by Beam Suntory UK Limited (“we” and “us”) (Company Number 5591988); our registered office is at 2 Longwalk Road, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, Middlesex, England, UB11 1BA.
2. The competition is open only to entrants who are of legal drinking age in their home country, who are registered at the time of entry as a Friend of Laphroaig and have ordered at least one of the following expressions: [list expressions here], before 23:59 on December 31st 2023. . Proof of age will be required for any winners located in the US and may be required for any winners located in other countries.
3. Prize: private tasting master class with Barry MacAffer, distillery manager. No cash or other alternative prizes are available.
4. To enter: You must be registered as a Friend of Laphroaig and have ordered at least one of the following expressions: 25 Year Old Cask Strength 2021, 25 Year Old Cask Strength 2022, 25 Year Old Cask Strength 2023, Ian Hunter Book 4, Ian Hunter Book 5, before 23:59 on December 31st 2023. Registration as a Friend of Laphroaig will enter you into the Friends of Laphroaig Rewards Programme (“FOL Programme”). Any Friend of Laphroaig who ordered “”list expression”can enter the competition by, submitting their current address in the Account & Orders section then clicking on the “enter sweepstakes” button on the Friends of Laphroaig website. Entries are limited to one per registered Friend of Laphroaig.
5. There is no alternative method of entry.
6. Only one entry per person is permitted. No multiple entries will be accepted. Bulk or third party entries will not be accepted. Entries will be deemed made only by the registered Friend of Laphroaig who redeems the points on the FOL Programme.
7. Our employees and their immediate families, our agents or anyone else professionally connected with us or the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
8. All valid entries must be received before 23:59 on December 31st 2023, which is the final day of the competition. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason up to and following the above date.
9. All valid entries will be entered into a prize draw and one entry will be selected at random from all valid entries. The winner will be contacted via email within 14 days of the competition closing. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. However, if the winner has not responded to our correspondence within 14 days of the initial contact, then an alternative winner may be selected. Any winners located in the US will be required to complete and return an affidavit upon notification confirming information including birthdate. We have full discretion when applying these Terms & Conditions and our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
10. We are not responsible for the actions of entrants in connection with this competition in attempting to either circumvent these terms and conditions or interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. Any entrant found to be tampering with or abusing the entries to this competition or anyone who we believe to be causing error or malfunction or disruption or damage may result in that entrant’s disqualification from this competition and their removal from the FOL Programme.
12. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, address (city and state), biographical information, likeness, picture and other information and content provided in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes in all media worldwide including, but not limited to, on television and the Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
13. Neither we nor our agents accept responsibility for any technical or other difficulties experienced in participating in this competition.
14. Neither we nor our employees, agents and representatives accept responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury incurred by a winner (or anyone else) as a result of the redemption of their prize.
15. This competition and these Terms & Conditions are governed by Scots law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.