WHAT IS "FRIENDS OF LAPHROAIG" AND CAN I JOIN?
Friends of Laphroaig is our programme that’s designed to reward our loyal customers with a variety of great benefits.
You can join by signing up here
HOW DO I COLLECT POINTS?
Every time you make a Laphroaig purchase, you can collect points by:
· Simply uploading a photo of your receipt in the member's section of the site and submitting*.
· Entering the unique number from the booklet in your packaging**.
· Buying bottles in the online shop*.
HOW DO I UPLOAD MY RECEIPT TO COLLECT REWARD POINTS?
After you have logged in, click on ‘collect points’ on the menu. You can then upload a photo of your Laphroaig receipt so that you can collect points for your purchase. Make sure the photo:
· Shows the receipt clearly, is well lit and in focus.
· Clearly shows the order date and total amount.
· Clearly shows the receipt number and Laphroaig product details.
· Is under 6MB in file size.
· Is a JPG, JPEG, PNG or PDF format.
Without these things, it may be rejected.
For online purchases, please take a screengrab of your order summary page and submit as above.
WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE MY RECEIPT ANYMORE?
You can enter the unique number from the booklet in your bottle's packaging to receive 100 points.
WHAT WILL I GET ACCESS TO?
Each member level gains you access to different benefits – you can see an overview here
HOW MANY POINTS DO I NEED TO COLLECT FOR EACH LEVEL?
‘Peat’ level is for those Friends who have collected up to 249 points
‘Smoke’ level is for those Friends who have collected 250-499 points
‘Oak’ level is for those Friends who have collected 500 points or more